View Profile FatBadger

97 Movie Reviews

Dis good how good? real real good.

StaticSkull responds:

A message from the spam master
Papa bless

To sum up Golfinho's masterwork in one word is a nearly impossible task, but I have come to the conclusion that Sonic fart fetish is perfect. Sonic is truly great in recreating the role of a modern day Moses. Making this animation all the more compelling is the perfectly composed original musical score. This film deserves all the awards bestowed upon it, especially best animation by the National Board of Farts. Sonic fart fetish is a film that everyone should see and appreciate to its fullest extent. Golfinho will remain an immortal filmmaker through the work he put into this film.

Good film. Made me almost cry. Nice fbf.

Also: Congratulations! Your vote was the last vote needed for this submission to be protected!

CoolDrMoney responds:

Thanks for being my rock in this tuff time

6 Game Reviews

This was a pain in the ass to solve. Good job I guess.

JeffersonTD responds:

Yeah, thanks. Good riddles are difficult but manageable, so if you had problems but solved it in the end, I succeeded in something. ;)

Good looking game but sound effects and music are very annoying.

simply amazing.

Well done old friend. It took me a while but I figured out where to click to get some Kim Possible anal.

Brick-Toppp responds:

everybody reviewing 0 = casual gamers.
If you're good at video games you can get the best hardcore anal ending.

5 Art Reviews

Recommended A+++++

I look squishy

i find your art extremely erotic mmmmmmm

There are 8 species of badger, in 3 families: Melinae, Mellivorinae, Taxideinae. The Asiatic stink badgers of were formerly included in the Melinae, but recent genetic evidence indicates that these are actually Old World relatives of the skunks.

n/a, Male