View Profile FatBadger

All 100 Movie Reviews

42 w/ Responses

gud. very guuuuuuud.

Dis good how good? real real good.

StaticSkull responds:

A message from the spam master
Papa bless

To sum up Golfinho's masterwork in one word is a nearly impossible task, but I have come to the conclusion that Sonic fart fetish is perfect. Sonic is truly great in recreating the role of a modern day Moses. Making this animation all the more compelling is the perfectly composed original musical score. This film deserves all the awards bestowed upon it, especially best animation by the National Board of Farts. Sonic fart fetish is a film that everyone should see and appreciate to its fullest extent. Golfinho will remain an immortal filmmaker through the work he put into this film.

Good film. Made me almost cry. Nice fbf.

Also: Congratulations! Your vote was the last vote needed for this submission to be protected!

CoolDrMoney responds:

Thanks for being my rock in this tuff time

Swell. Good. Sexy. Lamp.

Swell piece of Peach fucking. Animation is very clean.

Movie of the year. This had everything, even docking! All the parts were animated perfectly. Music selection was also swell.

Good movie. I have yet to play the game but I will always be curious about it. I did not know the zombies were gay. Apparently the baseball part of the game is horrible (where you have to protect the boyfriend's head). The overall fap theme of this film was well presented.

Speedo responds:

Oh, they're not actually gay, they just bleed rainbows.... which ish kind'r gay ERMMM

fap fap fap oh yeah fap fap.

Good concept. Good story and music.

amazing

There are two things I really really love about this flash:

1. In some shots Donald looks like an egg.
2. The music at the end.

There are 8 species of badger, in 3 families: Melinae, Mellivorinae, Taxideinae. The Asiatic stink badgers of were formerly included in the Melinae, but recent genetic evidence indicates that these are actually Old World relatives of the skunks.

Male